Monday, August 17, 2009

East Coast Adventure

I left on August 15th for my great South Africa adventure! First my traveling buddy, Ben, and I are making a pit stop on the east coast to venture around. After flying in at 5 am we spent the yesterday walking around Boston. We managed to cover the majority of downtown, including a festival in Chinatown, eating cannolis in Little Italy, watching sail boats in the harbor, and viewing several historical sites. Now we are in Farmington, Connecticut, visiting our dear friend Ana (aka Mink :) ). We toured Ana's favorite place, Miss Porter's School, and since it's been so hot and humid we went swimming in the Farmington River. Tomorrow we are off to NYC!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, "studying" abroad sounds more like a vacation! ha ha ha. Have fun on the east coast, but I don't envy your plane rides. I'll definitly be following the blog, Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, Amalie's been quoting lines from Nemo. Soooo in her words, (nod to Dory the fish) "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!)

    ReplyDelete